Conisbrough & Denaby Main
Heritage Group

Eagle & Child Inn or Public House West Street

29th March 1845 - Newspaper item
To be let all that commodious Inn or Public House called The Eagle & Child situated in the centre of the village and occupied by Mr John Geldert commanding an extensive business.
There is good and superior stabling for Hunters and Road Horses, Barn, Club Room, Yard and excellent garden attached and a good supply of water.  Possession will be given on 12th May next. 
The furniture of the present tenant may be had at a fair valuation.
For particulars apply to Mrs Wm Ogley, Hooton Roberts.
 
This is possibly when the Ogley family from Hill Top purchased the Eagle & Child Public House.

  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director