Conisbrough & Denaby Main
Heritage Group

​Prior's Medieval house

This large stone building was situated in the part of Wellgate known as Low Fold.  It is believed that a representative of Lewes Priory in Sussex had once lived in this house.  The Prior looked after the church's interests regarding property and rents owned by the Church.  It was demolished in the 1930's.

In the foreground is the well for public use and in the background is a new house built on Elm Green Lane in 1905
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director